Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving is coming!!!!


I'm so excited for Thanksgiving next week. It's my favorite non-religious holiday. Mostly because I love all the food of Thanksgiving, especially fried turkey! I can't wait until Aaron and I can host Thanksgiving in our future house. But, I will still be cooking this Thanksgiving. I am going to try a twist on two of my favorite desserts, it's Pecan Pumpkin Pie.






I hope it stays cold for Thanksgiving, it's finally starting to feel like the fall and Christmas coming. Aaron is planning on putting up the tree and start decorating tomorrow. We will see how that goes!
Countdown to Thanksgiving - 5 more days!!!!




Fall is my favorite season, enjoy some pictures from our Fall Wedding on Oct. 3rd, 09. Aaron and I handmade all of the mason jars of jam, jellies and other items.

1 comment: