Thursday, October 29, 2009

Destin Parasailing Adventure.....

Sorry so late. But these are pictures from our parasailing trip in Destin.

We where searching for a place to buy sunscreen because of course we forgot it on the most important day. The funny part is that we got caught in a thunderstorm about 20 minutes later and the boat had to return to the marina. So, we where rescheduled for an hour later. This time we went out on the boat with a different group of people. I am very afraid of heights and was supposed to be just a observer on the boat and would not be parasailing.


It was a very windy day and the boat was rocking like crazy they had to change the parachute three times and where fighting the wind. Aaron was suppose to be the last person to go up so a few people before him the crazy beach guy (in pic) came and tried to convince me to go up with Aaron because they needed the extra weight. I said no until he offered the single lady on the boat to go up with Aaron. Then I had to go up cause I didn't want a random girl in our honeymoon pictures.


So with much hesitation I did it and I actually liked it. It was scary at first but it was a great view. We where up about 10 minutes. Of course Aaron had to tell me while we where up that if the parachute snapped it would be like hitting concrete, typical Aaron comment it ruined the moment and made me scared again. So here are the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment